Duration : 80 Hrs.
Pre-requisite : Basic Computer Knowledge
- Introduction to C
- Tokens, Expressions, Data Types, Operators
- Control Flow statements: Conditional, Iterative
- Arrays: 1D, 2D
- Storage Classes
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Structure, Union
- File Handling and Input Output Management
- Linked List
- Searching and Sorting techniques
- Miscellaneous: Command Line parameters, Pre-processor directives, Variable number of parameters
Key Learnings :
- Ability to analyze problem statement and design algorithms.
- Implement algorithms in C.
- Use Integrated Development environments (IDE) for development, execution and debugging applications.
- Understand memory level details of programming.
Recommended Next Course :
Any Object oriented programming language like C++ (recommended), Java, C#