Fresher Employment Center
As a part of the Corporate Social Responsibility, Profound has established Freshers' Employment Center, a platform that will ensure a win-win situation for freshers and recruiters alike. It will be an organized effort for freshers seeking employment and companies seeking recruits. Freshers can enroll with FEC and would be provided orientation and kept posted about opportunities at no cost. So also, companies can register with FEC to hire fresh talent that has been screened by Profound based on the projected requirements.
Desired Qualification : BE/BTech/MCA/MCS/MSc/BCA/BSc/BCS/MBA etc.
- Free Job Assistance with 2000+ clients
- Free Workshops and Sessions by Experts
- Free Job Alerts
- Free Technology updates & many more ...
How to Register:
Step 1 : Fill in the registration form online given in the link below.
Step 2 : Fresher Candidates who has filled in the registration form online will be contacted by email by Profound within 2 weeks. All students those who get the emails will be required to visit Profound karve road Pune office as per the schedule given to them in the email to verify the documents and to appear for Assessment test (Aptitude & Technical test) to qualify for further Free Job Assistance.
IMP Note :
- All the services under Fresher Employment Centre are voluntary and free of cost.
- Currently this service is available for Jobs in IT industry only.
- Profound reserves all the rights to modify,withdraw,make any changes in the same without any prior intimation.
- Profound do not guarantee any interview opportunities, jobs under this initiative.
- We do not charge any fees for registrations and neither any fees after getting Job.
- Preference for all job openings will be given to candidates who have undergoing training programs from Profound.
- No Phone calls regarding the same will be entertained.
- For all queries, please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org only.